How to See Java Menus

If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the simplest
way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java menu
links?
5 answers Last reply
More about java menus

    Try internet options,advanced,chk the box,"enable java console",then in IE
    go to view,select java console,open and edit.

    In news:DaG1e.27701$b_6.12721@trnddc01,
    JCO <joliviero@hotmail.com> had this to say:

    > If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the
    > simplest way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of
    > the Java menu links?

    Try this:

    Download Java Software:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

    Galen

    This *might* help:

    Dial-up Modem or PPPoE is Unavailable (line 87, left column)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://www.mvps.org

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    > Try internet options,advanced,chk the box,"enable java console",then in IE
    > go to view,select java console,open and edit.
    >
    > "JCO" wrote:
    >
    >> If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the simplest
    >> way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java menu
    >> links?

    Sorry wrong thread. I apologise.

    --

    "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > This *might* help:
    >
    > Dial-up Modem or PPPoE is Unavailable (line 87, left column)

    > Anando
    > Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    > http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    > http://www.mvps.org
    >
    > In memory of Alex Nichol
    >
    > Folder customizations
    > http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
    >
    > Protect your PC!
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >

    > "Andrew E." <eckrichco@msn.com> wrote in message
    >> Try internet options,advanced,chk the box,"enable java console",then in IE
    >> go to view,select java console,open and edit.
    >>
    >> "JCO" wrote:
    >>
    >>> If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the simplest
    >>> way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java menu
    >>> links?

    How does this differ from installing something like:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

    > Try internet options,advanced,chk the box,"enable java console",then in IE
    > go to view,select java console,open and edit.
    >
    > "JCO" wrote:
    >
    > > If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the
    simplest
    > > way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java
    menu
    > > links?

Configuration Java Microsoft Customization Windows XP