How to See Java Menus

March 28, 2005 2:09:39 AM

If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the simplest
way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java menu
links?

More about : java menus

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:09:40 AM

Try internet options,advanced,chk the box,"enable java console",then in IE
go to view,select java console,open and edit.

"JCO" wrote:

> If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the simplest
> way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java menu
> links?

March 28, 2005 2:09:40 AM

In news:D aG1e.27701$b_6.12721@trnddc01,
JCO <joliviero@hotmail.com> had this to say:

> If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the
> simplest way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of
> the Java menu links?

Try this:

Download Java Software:
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

Galen
March 28, 2005 2:09:41 AM

This *might* help:

Dial-up Modem or PPPoE is Unavailable (line 87, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

> Try internet options,advanced,chk the box,"enable java console",then in IE
> go to view,select java console,open and edit.
>
> "JCO" wrote:
>
>> If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the simplest
>> way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java menu
>> links?

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:09:42 AM

Sorry wrong thread. I apologise.

--

"Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
> This *might* help:
>
> Dial-up Modem or PPPoE is Unavailable (line 87, left column)

> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>
> In memory of Alex Nichol
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexper...
>
> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "Andrew E." <eckrichco@msn.com> wrote in message
>> Try internet options,advanced,chk the box,"enable java console",then in IE
>> go to view,select java console,open and edit.
>>
>> "JCO" wrote:
>>
>>> If your on a site that has the menus written in Java, what is the simplest
>>> way to allow your computer to see everything and make use of the Java menu
>>> links?

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 5:25:01 AM

How does this differ from installing something like:

!