Cambridge MA area stores (best price)

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 14, 2005 4:50:58 PM

Fellow canuck (ahem myself) will be travelling down to Cambridge,
Boston Area on October. While there I am hoping to pick-up a good DSLR.
Nikon D50, Minolta Maxxum 5D or Canon DR are the options.

If you are local to Cambridge/Boston area could you please recommend a
good place which has competitive pricing? I would like to take
advantage of tax savings.

Thank you in advance.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 9:54:57 PM

On 14 Aug 2005 12:50:58 -0700, delldude2005@gmail.com wrote:

>If you are local to Cambridge/Boston area could you please recommend a
>good place which has competitive pricing? I would like to take
>advantage of tax savings.

None of the places in the area are really competitive with New
York pricing, but the following typically have good selections:
Calumet (http://www.calumetphoto.com/),
E.P. Levine (http://www.cameras.com/)
W.B. Hunt (http://huntsphotoandvideo.com/)

What sort of stuff are you looking for?