Looks like that's all they could take...

To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had predicted. But
now, can't login, can't access website or forums. Patch week has officially
begun!
5 answers Last reply
More about looks that take

    Kevin C. wrote:
    > To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had predicted. But
    > now, can't login, can't access website or forums. Patch week has officially
    > begun!

    You mean it's normal that you can't get online after a patch? How long
    does this usually last?

    I ask because I recently bought the game, but haven't registered yet
    due to a lack of time to actually play. But I'll have some free time
    these next days, so I was planning on getting started today, after
    work. But it looks like I should wait, so I won't waste my free playing
    waiting around for the servers to get back online?

    Devast8or

    > We're talking hours, not days. :-)

    That depends. Are we talking the servers or the infernal download of
    the 3 big patches? ;-)

    Regards,
    Noal

    --
    Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
    Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (27) on Stormrage [PvE]

    Devast8or wrote:
    > Kevin C. wrote:
    >> To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had
    >> predicted. But now, can't login, can't access website or forums.
    >> Patch week has officially begun!
    >
    > You mean it's normal that you can't get online after a patch? How long
    > does this usually last?
    >
    > I ask because I recently bought the game, but haven't registered yet
    > due to a lack of time to actually play. But I'll have some free time
    > these next days, so I was planning on getting started today, after
    > work. But it looks like I should wait, so I won't waste my free
    > playing waiting around for the servers to get back online?
    >
    > Devast8or

    We're talking hours, not days. :-)

    desktop at home dot se

    "Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote in message
    > To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had predicted.
    > But
    > now, can't login, can't access website or forums. Patch week has
    > officially
    > begun!

    You too!! thank god :-)
    How many free days you think for this one?? :-)

    Desktop wrote:

    > We're talking hours, not days. :-)
    >
    > desktop at home dot se

    Ah, I see. No worries then :)

    Devast8or

Warcraft Games Blizzard Servers Video Games