Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looks like that's all they could take...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:14:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had predicted. But
now, can't login, can't access website or forums. Patch week has officially
begun!

More about : question

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:17:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

Kevin C. wrote:
> To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had predicted. But
> now, can't login, can't access website or forums. Patch week has officially
> begun!

You mean it's normal that you can't get online after a patch? How long
does this usually last?

I ask because I recently bought the game, but haven't registered yet
due to a lack of time to actually play. But I'll have some free time
these next days, so I was planning on getting started today, after
work. But it looks like I should wait, so I won't waste my free playing
waiting around for the servers to get back online?

Devast8or
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 4:35:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

> We're talking hours, not days. :-)

That depends. Are we talking the servers or the infernal download of
the 3 big patches? ;-)

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (27) on Stormrage [PvE]
Related resources
June 8, 2005 5:54:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

Devast8or wrote:
> Kevin C. wrote:
>> To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had
>> predicted. But now, can't login, can't access website or forums.
>> Patch week has officially begun!
>
> You mean it's normal that you can't get online after a patch? How long
> does this usually last?
>
> I ask because I recently bought the game, but haven't registered yet
> due to a lack of time to actually play. But I'll have some free time
> these next days, so I was planning on getting started today, after
> work. But it looks like I should wait, so I won't waste my free
> playing waiting around for the servers to get back online?
>
> Devast8or

We're talking hours, not days. :-)

desktop at home dot se
June 8, 2005 8:19:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

"Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote in message
news:J0wpe.1435$Z44.1148@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
> To Blizzard's credit, the servers stayed up longer than I had predicted.
> But
> now, can't login, can't access website or forums. Patch week has
> officially
> begun!
>

You too!! thank god :-)
How many free days you think for this one?? :-)
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 10:58:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

Desktop wrote:
>
> We're talking hours, not days. :-)
>
> desktop at home dot se

Ah, I see. No worries then :) 

Devast8or
!