6230 on Orange

Howdy,

Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
UK.
Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
stories from
very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
when the
site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.

Can any of shed some light on this.

Ta

AD
3 answers Last reply
More about 6230 orange

    "Access_Denied" <access.denied@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Howdy,
    >
    > Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
    > UK.
    > Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
    > Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
    > stories from
    > very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
    > Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
    > when the
    > site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.
    >
    > Can any of shed some light on this.

    O told me it's the most popular Nokia to date in the UK.
    I was on a waiting list at my local O shop, and O HQ told me I had no chance
    this side of never.
    Went to the little O shop on Market St in Manchester and walked out with one
    after 10 mins.

    Weird.

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:05:45 +0100, "Access_Denied"
    <access.denied@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

    >Howdy,
    >
    >Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
    >UK.
    >Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
    >Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
    >stories from
    >very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
    >Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
    >when the
    >site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.
    >
    >Can any of shed some light on this.

    Have a look in uk.telecom.mobile as there have been discussions about
    this recently (or use Google Groups to search for it)
    --
    Munch

    "Munch" <dlsSPAMLESS@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:05:45 +0100, "Access_Denied"
    > <access.denied@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Howdy,
    > >
    > >Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
    > >UK.
    > >Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
    > >Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
    > >stories from
    > >very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
    > >Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
    > >when the
    > >site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.
    > >
    > >Can any of shed some light on this.
    > >

    > Have a look in uk.telecom.mobile as there have been discussions about
    > this recently (or use Google Groups to search for it)
    > --
    > Munch

    Thanks for that had forgotten about that group.

    Regards

    AD

Nokia