6230 on Orange

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 22, 2004 1:05:45 AM

Howdy,

Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
UK.
Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
stories from
very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
when the
site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.

Can any of shed some light on this.

Ta

AD

More about : 6230 orange

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 1:58:55 AM

"Access_Denied" <access.denied@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Howdy,
>
> Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
> UK.
> Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
> Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
> stories from
> very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
> Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
> when the
> site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.
>
> Can any of shed some light on this.

O told me it's the most popular Nokia to date in the UK.
I was on a waiting list at my local O shop, and O HQ told me I had no chance
this side of never.
Went to the little O shop on Market St in Manchester and walked out with one
after 10 mins.

Weird.
July 22, 2004 2:02:53 AM

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:05:45 +0100, "Access_Denied"
<access.denied@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

>Howdy,
>
>Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
>UK.
>Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
>Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
>stories from
>very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
>Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
>when the
>site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.
>
>Can any of shed some light on this.

Have a look in uk.telecom.mobile as there have been discussions about
this recently (or use Google Groups to search for it)
--
Munch
Anonymous

"Munch" <dlsSPAMLESS@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:05:45 +0100, "Access_Denied"
> <access.denied@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
>
> >Howdy,
> >
> >Anyone else having problems getting hold of a Nokia 6230 on Orange in the
> >UK.
> >Looking to upgrade from a 6310i.
> >Can't seem to find one. Checked various shops and am getting different
> >stories from
> >very popular phone - out of stock to Orange has recalled them.
> >Orange's web site keeps changing from in to out of stock, if I ring them
> >when the
> >site says in stock they tell me they don't have any.
> >
> >Can any of shed some light on this.
> >

> Have a look in uk.telecom.mobile as there have been discussions about
> this recently (or use Google Groups to search for it)
> --
> Munch

Thanks for that had forgotten about that group.

Regards

AD
!