MSI 7850 power edition

So I have been seeing MSI 7850 PE crop up on UK websites for preorder and even for sale. and the only place in the us http://www.totalpowerpc.com/#ecwid:mode=product&product=11597253 which is sold out. if that's the price its selling at then it is very reasonable. any idea when other retailers in the US will have this card?

Thanks.
6 answers Last reply
More about 7850 power edition
  1. its unknown wether or not a company will ship some gpus overseas. an instance of a gpu not coming to the U.S is the HIS Turbo X 7970 model
  2. but they can't skip us :cry:

also most 7850 models are simply out of stock in the US. I can find a certain model one day and the next week or even next day its out of stock again.
  3. yahiax said:
    but they can't skip us :cry:

also most 7850 models are simply out of stock in the US. I can find a certain model one day and the next week or even next day its out of stock again.

if your talkign about newegg, i can say that yeah they do run out of stock sometimes. if you are willing to sacrifice the copy of dirt you get, then order it off amazon
  4. i just feel ripped off from newwegg shipping lol. but ya amazon doesnt have MSI r7850 which seems to be absent all over the place. the sapphire 7850 for $250 looks rly nice too but I have only heard good things about MSI and its ability to oc which is why am leaning more towards it.
  5. Superbiiz.com has the power edition 7850 for 275 + shipping and 2.50 signature fee for over 250$ I just bought one and everyone says the site is legit.
    I used a the code: zamboni
  6. i am just about to order my power edition 7850 right now its 219 on newegg. but when ur looking at alot of video cards at 1 time the price says 239, you actualy have to click on the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127688

im sitll deciding between this and a 7870. is it worth the extra 20?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Power Graphics Product MSI-Microstar