* GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti (cannibalized from my old machine)
* RAM: G skill 2x8 GB (already purchased) 60.00
* SSD: Intel 330 (already purchased) 140.00
* HDD: Will cannibalize my old one.
* DVD/burner: Will cannibalize my old one.
* OS: Window 7. I will be tying to used the same installation I have on my old machine because I will be trashing my old system and my Windows 7 is relatively new. So I don't want to lose it.
Now here's the question: To power all this I have a Corsair TX650W which I can also cannibalize from my old computer. The Corsair PSU is almost 4 years old so my only concern is will it have the right attachments and connectors for the new parts I'm getting? Or should I go with a new PSU?
Last replyBest Answer
More aboutpower supply advice needed
You will be ok with that PSU. Dont worry
650W is plenty and it does have all the connectors !