Need help with pricing of selling old hardware

AlphaDD

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Hello everyone, I recently performed a major overall to my gaming pc, pretty much replacing anything that I didn't need anymore or was getting too old for me, and am thinking about selling my old parts on ebay or to a friend for some cash, but I don't know how much to sell it all all for, or whether in one lot or separately. Here's the parts list:

1.) Core 2 Quad Q8200 (2.33Ghz)
2.) Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2-800MHz
3.) ASRock P43DE Socket-775 Motherboard (w/ box, IO shield, & cd)
4.) ATi Radeon 3870x2 Reference
5.) Ultra LSP-750 750w PSU (w/ box)
6.) Thermaltake V3 Black Mid-Tower Case (w/ box)
7.) NZXT Sentry Mix 6-Channel fan Controller (w/ box)
8.) Encore Wireless N Card

I know I could possibly sell this as an entirely built system, but some important hardware would be missing such as the HDD, CPU Fan, Fans, and DVD Drive. All help and recommenations is appreciated.

AlphaDD

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
I'm using the CPU fan, fans, and DVD drive in my current build, although eventually I do plan on liquid cooling my CPU, along with getting some Corsair 120mm fans.

AlphaDD

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Everything works part-wise, but not as a whole machine (missing a couple vital parts), which is a reason I would possibly sell everything, or maybe some of the parts, separately.

Hi :)

Then turn it back into a WORKING machine to sell....

Nobody wants old parts and even older graphics cards..

Even if you GAVE me that stuff, 3,4,5,6,7 would go straight in the bin...

All the best Brett :)

AlphaDD

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Thanks for replying :)
Turning it back into a working machine is possible, although it requires me to purchase a CPU cooler and a fan or two. I don't know what to do about the hard drive since I need it as of now. What do you think? :)

Hi :)

You would get a LOT more for a working machine... stick in a cheap hd etc etc...

All the best Brett :)