  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 8, 2005 4:03:41 AM

Are the Login Servers down, or is it just me having issues?

Geoff

More about : login server

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 11:18:16 AM

Everything is down. Not even the CM's (fangtooth) can log in. Only Cay can
read posts, and she's laying pretty low right now.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 11:18:17 AM

"Pooster" <Pooster@pooster.net> wrote in message
> Everything is down. Not even the CM's (fangtooth) can log in. Only Cay
> can
> read posts, and she's laying pretty low right now.

Nuts.

And my City of Heroes account just expired yesterday.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 11:38:33 AM

Well, the few people that are logged onto the forums are asking Cay what the
heck is going on. Someone posted with the title:

So... how many of you are actually logged?

To which, Cay responded:

"*looks around shiftily*

We're working on the issues, folks.

Eyonix can't log in at the moment, so I'm relaying what I can. ;) "

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. She looks around shiftily?
What, did she spill her Mocha on the server farm?

I can't WAIT to read the forums tomorrow, that is if I can tear myself away
from BattleGrounds. :)

-- pooster
"looks around shiftily"

Pooster