Login Server down?

Are the Login Servers down, or is it just me having issues?

Geoff
3 answers Last reply
More about login server down

    Everything is down. Not even the CM's (fangtooth) can log in. Only Cay can
    read posts, and she's laying pretty low right now.

    "Pooster" <Pooster@pooster.net> wrote in message
    > Everything is down. Not even the CM's (fangtooth) can log in. Only Cay
    > can
    > read posts, and she's laying pretty low right now.

    Nuts.

    And my City of Heroes account just expired yesterday.

    Well, the few people that are logged onto the forums are asking Cay what the
    heck is going on. Someone posted with the title:

    So... how many of you are actually logged?

    To which, Cay responded:

    "*looks around shiftily*

    We're working on the issues, folks.

    Eyonix can't log in at the moment, so I'm relaying what I can. ;)"

    I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. She looks around shiftily?
    What, did she spill her Mocha on the server farm?

    I can't WAIT to read the forums tomorrow, that is if I can tear myself away
    from BattleGrounds. :)

    -- pooster
    "looks around shiftily"

    Pooster

Warcraft Login Games Servers Video Games