6230 - Voicemail Icon when playing music?

If I have the radio on, or playing an MP3 and I hit the volume up/down, I
see a voicemail icon in the top left of the screen. I definately have no
voicemail stored!
Anyone else see this?

6230 V.3.17 Orange.
4 answers Last reply
More about 6230 voicemail icon playing music

    "KN4665" <KN4665DEAD@YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote in message
    > If I have the radio on, or playing an MP3 and I hit the volume up/down, I
    > see a voicemail icon in the top left of the screen. I definately have no
    > voicemail stored!
    > Anyone else see this?
    >
    > 6230 V.3.17 Orange.

    Aplogies for replying to my own post, but

    http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=108417&thread=1660

    "KN4665" <KN4665DEAD@YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote in news:2m853oFjfu0vU1@uni-
    berlin.de:

    > If I have the radio on, or playing an MP3 and I hit the volume up/down, I
    > see a voicemail icon in the top left of the screen. I definately have no
    > voicemail stored!
    > Anyone else see this?
    >
    > 6230 V.3.17 Orange.

    Guess they [Nokia] thought that a depiction of a tape reels [ O_O ] was
    good enough for the purpose, even though it's rather confusing at times.

    Bless 'em.

    --
    sA

    "southpawArcher" <rgb73NO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "KN4665" <KN4665DEAD@YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote in news:2m853oFjfu0vU1@uni-
    > berlin.de:
    >
    > > If I have the radio on, or playing an MP3 and I hit the volume up/down,
    > > see a voicemail icon in the top left of the screen. I definately have no
    > > voicemail stored!
    > > Anyone else see this?
    > >
    > > 6230 V.3.17 Orange.
    > >

    > Guess they [Nokia] thought that a depiction of a tape reels [ O_O ] was
    > good enough for the purpose, even though it's rather confusing at times.
    >
    > Bless 'em.

    Same on my 7600!
    I am on 3, and when I receive a voicemail, I get a text telling me I have a
    message.
    I have never seen the spool message.....don't suppose I ever will!
    neil

    Yeah I get that on my 6820, when I adjust the volume of a playing MIDI.
    Very confusing, especially as I have voicemail switched off!

    Must just be a Nokia thing.

    As you say, Bless!

    D :)

    "southpawArcher" <rgb73NO@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "KN4665" <KN4665DEAD@YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote in news:2m853oFjfu0vU1@uni-
    > berlin.de:
    >
    > > If I have the radio on, or playing an MP3 and I hit the volume up/down,
    > > see a voicemail icon in the top left of the screen. I definately have no
    > > voicemail stored!
    > > Anyone else see this?
    > >
    > > 6230 V.3.17 Orange.
    > >

    > Guess they [Nokia] thought that a depiction of a tape reels [ O_O ] was
    > good enough for the purpose, even though it's rather confusing at times.
    >
    > Bless 'em.
    >

    > --
    > sA

Nokia Music