billleroy

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
i am hoping to play some games on high/max, i will need a monitor aswell in the price if you guys would be kind to build me it:)

thanks guys :)

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)

Are you buying a monitor: Yes / No

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Do you need to buy OS: Yes / No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)

Location: City, State/Region, Country - we need to know where these parts are being assembled and whether there are good store-only deals available

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get)

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using)

ebola28

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
we need more information to give you correct advice. Quit being negative when you are asking for help and advice will be more likely. Fill out the form both obsidian and bigcyco gave you.

ebola28

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
1000 in the US is much different than 1000 in AU or SA. If you live close to a microcenter, that affects it greatly. if the computer is meant for CAD or gaming, things will change. If you have any other parts already, it affects it.

billleroy

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

i'm not 'being' cool im not filling out some pointless form, most of you on here are fags anyway. So long, reddit can welcome me back:) I wasn't specifically asking for your help before you try to 'act' all cool.

venur

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
Edited: removed all my sugestion, their is a reason why we have a form to fill, its because difference use require different parts. And well if you act like that with us you can always go screw yourself.

billleroy

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

oh no let me go and cry i opened it up anyway so thanks, stop eating Mac Donald's and get out of your parents basement.

I wouldn't count on it douche. I don't care about all that crap.

You may think you're funny, but you're not. Go crawl in a ditch and bury yourself. You're not welcomed in any computer forums.

billleroy

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

twice you've said that, is your autism getting annoying? That's going to come back on you when your family member dies, i'm going to laugh and spit on them, you're going to die alone.

Like I care what you say will happen. You need help. I am surprised you caught TheBigTroll in your trap.

billleroy

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

Likewise? You think i care what some fat kid says over the internet? Think again, you need help for saying to me bury myself in a hole. You're nothing but a hypocrite.

billleroy

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

You think I care, like i said over inbox, its the internet kid. You need to sit on your naughty step and re-think your life.