OXC0000022 error

0xC0000022 translates to "The application has failed to initialize properly". This typically means either the program is bugged, configured incorrectly, or another piece of software is causing a problem during the application startup.

In particular, I believe the exact cause is due to "Access Denied", so some file is probably already open that the program needs to access.

locopelli

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
About two months ago the magnify feature would load at start and I would have to close it out each time and then scan disk said there were some errors and windows wouldn't load sinse then. I have been getting by with HP quick web to read e-mail but can't download pics or access information

Can you boot into safe mode? if you can then do a system restore to before your first problem started. If you can' boot into safe mode, then if you have the Windows 7 install disk do a startup repair.

locopelli

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012

I can boot into safe mode but system restore doesn't work .I tried all of the reset points. It said it did restore from 31 Jan but I had the problem then. I don't have a cd player in this notebook. I guess I will have to get one. Is the reboot available online?
Thanks for your time

If you can boot into safe mode then try running msconfig from the search box and deselecting ALL the startup items. Then boot up Windows normally. If you can then boot Windows normally then you can re-enable the startup entries untill you find the problem one.