drivers for 9800 pro

Hi gang,
I been given a 9800 pro.

I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old ge
force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version I want
to pick or just use the latest published.
I am using a

Pent 2.8
512 on the board

Thanks for any input and the time it will save.

AGB stryker
3 answers Last reply
More about drivers 9800

    "Stryker" <riptide8nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Hi gang,
    > I been given a 9800 pro.
    >
    > I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old ge
    > force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
    > Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version I
    > want to pick or just use the latest published.
    > I am using a

    The latest version from www.ati.com works fine with 42/DCF/BFV.

    L.

    Stryker wrote:
    > Hi gang,
    > I been given a 9800 pro.
    >
    > I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old
    > ge force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
    > Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version
    > I want to pick or just use the latest published.
    > I am using a
    >
    > Pent 2.8
    > 512 on the board
    >
    > Thanks for any input and the time it will save.
    >
    > AGB stryker

    you could try the Omega drivers, pretty cool I swear by them

    http://www.accesswave.ca/~sruxton/
    http://blaze.ausgamers.com/utopiatech/drivers.php
    http://www.mthn.de/downloads.php?d_op=getit&lid=688
    http://www.rage3d.de/downloads.php?kateg=1&dl=123
    http://winfuture.de/downloadvorschalt,1234.html
    http://www.mvktech.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=0&func=fileinfo&parent=folder&filecatid=443
    http://www.link-empire.se/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=147
    http://www.acnova.com/ftp/drivers/
    http://www.hardware-city.com/index.php?templateid=download&file=172
    http://download.winboard.org/downloads.php?release_id=693
    http://www.treiber-world.de/downloadsview-details-97-Omega_Treiber_2.5.90.html

    Some of the links maybe down, others in another language, but the download
    is fine

    "Rob" <spam@free.com> Spoke about

    > Stryker wrote:
    >> Hi gang,
    >> I been given a 9800 pro.
    >>
    >> I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old
    >> ge force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
    >> Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version
    >> I want to pick or just use the latest published.
    >> I am using a
    >>
    >> Pent 2.8
    >> 512 on the board
    >>
    >> Thanks for any input and the time it will save.
    >>
    >> AGB stryker
    >

    > you could try the Omega drivers, pretty cool I swear by them
    >
    > http://www.accesswave.ca/~sruxton/
    > http://blaze.ausgamers.com/utopiatech/drivers.php
    > http://www.mthn.de/downloads.php?d_op=getit&lid=688
    > http://www.rage3d.de/downloads.php?kateg=1&dl=123
    > http://winfuture.de/downloadvorschalt,1234.html
    > http://www.mvktech.net/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=0&func=fi
    > leinfo&parent=folder&filecatid=443
    > http://www.link-empire.se/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=147
    > http://www.acnova.com/ftp/drivers/
    > http://www.hardware-city.com/index.php?templateid=download&file=172
    > http://download.winboard.org/downloads.php?release_id=693
    > http://www.treiber-world.de/downloadsview-details-97-Omega_Treiber_2.5.
    > 90.html
    >

    > Some of the links maybe down, others in another language, but the
    > download is fine

    Or you could try the DNA driver set:

    Work just as good as the Omega driver set, imo.

    --
    MRToad
    {AKA [AGB]Weisess Fleisch }

Drivers Games Video Games