drivers for 9800 pro

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 20, 2005 7:47:49 PM

Hi gang,
I been given a 9800 pro.

I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old ge
force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version I want
to pick or just use the latest published.
I am using a

Pent 2.8
512 on the board

Thanks for any input and the time it will save.

AGB stryker

More about : drivers 9800 pro

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 20, 2005 8:06:50 PM

"Stryker" <riptide8nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Hi gang,
> I been given a 9800 pro.
>
> I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old ge
> force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
> Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version I
> want to pick or just use the latest published.
> I am using a

The latest version from www.ati.com works fine with 42/DCF/BFV.

L.
March 20, 2005 8:34:57 PM

Stryker wrote:
> Hi gang,
> I been given a 9800 pro.
>
> I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old
> ge force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
> Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version
> I want to pick or just use the latest published.
> I am using a
>
> Pent 2.8
> 512 on the board
>
> Thanks for any input and the time it will save.
>
> AGB stryker

you could try the Omega drivers, pretty cool I swear by them

http://www.accesswave.ca/~sruxton/
http://blaze.ausgamers.com/utopiatech/drivers.php
http://www.mthn.de/downloads.php?d_op=getit&lid=688
http://www.rage3d.de/downloads.php?kateg=1&dl=123
http://winfuture.de/downloadvorschalt,1234.html
http://www.mvktech.net/index.php?option=com_remository&...
http://www.link-empire.se/modules.php?name=Downloads&op...
http://www.acnova.com/ftp/drivers/
http://www.hardware-city.com/index.php?templateid=downl...
http://download.winboard.org/downloads.php?release_id=6...
http://www.treiber-world.de/downloadsview-details-97-Om...

Some of the links maybe down, others in another language, but the download
is fine
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
March 22, 2005 12:09:24 AM

"Rob" <spam@free.com> Spoke about

> Stryker wrote:
>> Hi gang,
>> I been given a 9800 pro.
>>
>> I had to really experiment with 5-6 versions of drivers for my old
>> ge force card to find the optimal driver to work with BF42 and BFV.
>> Will this be the same with the 9800 pro? Is there a specific version
>> I want to pick or just use the latest published.
>> I am using a
>>
>> Pent 2.8
>> 512 on the board
>>
>> Thanks for any input and the time it will save.
>>
>> AGB stryker
>

> you could try the Omega drivers, pretty cool I swear by them
>
> http://www.accesswave.ca/~sruxton/
> http://blaze.ausgamers.com/utopiatech/drivers.php
> http://www.mthn.de/downloads.php?d_op=getit&lid=688
> http://www.rage3d.de/downloads.php?kateg=1&dl=123
> http://winfuture.de/downloadvorschalt,1234.html
> http://www.mvktech.net/index.php?option=com_remository&...
> leinfo&parent=folder&filecatid=443
> http://www.link-empire.se/modules.php?name=Downloads&op...
> http://www.acnova.com/ftp/drivers/
> http://www.hardware-city.com/index.php?templateid=downl...
> http://download.winboard.org/downloads.php?release_id=6...
> http://www.treiber-world.de/downloadsview-details-97-Om....
> 90.html
>

> Some of the links maybe down, others in another language, but the
> download is fine

Or you could try the DNA driver set:

Work just as good as the Omega driver set, imo.

--
MRToad
{AKA [AGB]Weisess Fleisch }