Need help with AMD Build.

Kyles503

Honorable
Jun 18, 2012
Well ive decided not do make an intel Computer. because most likely, i will not be upgrading this one. So ive decided to go with AMD.

My Budget is 500ish and i would like to have the Radeon 6870 and the AMD FX-4170 Zambezi 4.2GHz. so i need help with my motherboard,psu,ram, and HDD. Please help.

Solution
what parts will you need and which country. telling you now that intel beats amd at any price point other than super low end. plus amd uses more power. if you arent upgrading, intel makes even more sense since you cant anyways and that you might as well start off with higher performing hardware.

after overclocking on fx, you still only get the performance of a i3 2120 which isnt really worth the effort.

if you are to get AMD, get the phenom x4 965 as it beats the fx chips easily
what parts will you need and which country. telling you now that intel beats amd at any price point other than super low end. plus amd uses more power. if you arent upgrading, intel makes even more sense since you cant anyways and that you might as well start off with higher performing hardware.

after overclocking on fx, you still only get the performance of a i3 2120 which isnt really worth the effort.

if you are to get AMD, get the phenom x4 965 as it beats the fx chips easily

Solution