OH How I want a new server !!!!

I want to start a new character so bad but I do NOT want to start on a
Low Population Server. I hope Blizzard opens a couple of new Servers
ASAP because there are allot of people that want to start fresh. I know
that they will be adding some but I wish they would just tell us when :(
6 answers Last reply
More about server

    PVE - MST

    I would love to play on the European Servers, you guys are way more
    classy then these North American Yahoos :)

    sa
    "nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    >I want to start a new character so bad but I do NOT want to start on a
    > Low Population Server. I hope Blizzard opens a couple of new Servers
    > ASAP because there are allot of people that want to start fresh. I know
    > that they will be adding some but I wish they would just tell us when :(

    Some were added 2-3 weeks ago. Don't count on anything new for a bit.

    nvrsbr wrote:
    > I would love to play on the European Servers, you guys are way more
    > classy then these North American Yahoos :)

    You obviously haven't played with me. ;-)

    desktop at home dot se

    "nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I want to start a new character so bad but I do NOT want to start on a
    > Low Population Server. I hope Blizzard opens a couple of new Servers
    > ASAP because there are allot of people that want to start fresh. I
    > know that they will be adding some but I wish they would just tell us
    > when :(

    PVP or PVE?

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    > PVE - MST

    ahh, US. Can't help, I was going to suggest looking us up on Bloodhoof EU :)

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

Warcraft Servers Video Games