OH How I want a new server !!!!

Last response: in Video Games
June 8, 2005 10:38:43 AM

I want to start a new character so bad but I do NOT want to start on a
Low Population Server. I hope Blizzard opens a couple of new Servers
ASAP because there are allot of people that want to start fresh. I know
that they will be adding some but I wish they would just tell us when :(

More about : server

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 11:39:46 AM

PVE - MST
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 12:00:46 PM

I would love to play on the European Servers, you guys are way more
classy then these North American Yahoos :)
Related resources
June 8, 2005 2:16:31 PM

sa
"nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>I want to start a new character so bad but I do NOT want to start on a
> Low Population Server. I hope Blizzard opens a couple of new Servers
> ASAP because there are allot of people that want to start fresh. I know
> that they will be adding some but I wish they would just tell us when :(

Some were added 2-3 weeks ago. Don't count on anything new for a bit.
June 8, 2005 7:05:00 PM

nvrsbr wrote:
> I would love to play on the European Servers, you guys are way more
> classy then these North American Yahoos :)

You obviously haven't played with me. ;-)

desktop at home dot se
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 7:25:13 PM

"nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I want to start a new character so bad but I do NOT want to start on a
> Low Population Server. I hope Blizzard opens a couple of new Servers
> ASAP because there are allot of people that want to start fresh. I
> know that they will be adding some but I wish they would just tell us
> when :(

PVP or PVE?

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 7:50:25 PM

> PVE - MST

ahh, US. Can't help, I was going to suggest looking us up on Bloodhoof EU :)

--
!