Armor Sets Question

I see a great deal of armor "... of the owl", "... of intellect", "...
of bubbling pride".

My question is: to have what is considered a complete set and receive
all the extra special bonuses, must the first AND the last parts match,
or just the "of the <whatever>" part?

Shadrack

Those pieces do not give Bonuses as far as I know, only class Sets give
bonuses for a certain ammount of items worn.

alex

"Shadrack" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in message
>I see a great deal of armor "... of the owl", "... of intellect", "... of
>bubbling pride".
>
> My question is: to have what is considered a complete set and receive all
> the extra special bonuses, must the first AND the last parts match, or
> just the "of the <whatever>" part?
>
> Shadrack

Check this link for info on item sets.
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemset.html

Set's have a list within their tooltip that tells you what the other bits
are. the "...of the Eagle" etc, are just normal items with stat's, and not
part of a special set. It must be noted, for the fashion conscious
adventurer' that all items of the same type will match i.e. "Wild leather
pants of the Bear" will graphically match "Wild leather vest of the owl",
and you'll look all colour coordinated.

Alex

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:44:55 GMT, Shadrack <noemail@noemail.com> scribed
into the ether:

>I see a great deal of armor "... of the owl", "... of intellect", "...
>of bubbling pride".
>
>My question is: to have what is considered a complete set and receive
>all the extra special bonuses, must the first AND the last parts match,
>or just the "of the <whatever>" part?

Those are not set pieces, they do not provide any special bonuses. Those
are just items with the same suffix.

Set pieces are impossible to mistake...the item window lists all of the
other pieces in the set at the bottom (and will highlight the pieces you
have).

"nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> a écrit dans le message de news:
1118238721.362554.114260@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Those pieces do not give Bonuses as far as I know, only class Sets give
> bonuses for a certain ammount of items worn.
Wrong. A lot of sets are not class specifics.