Shaman trainers

are there shaman trainers anywhere except orgimarr and thunder bluff?

I think there is a trainer in Undercity, but he's dead.

Trooper

Distinguished
May 3, 2002

Sh loved her ferret enough to say...
> are there shaman trainers anywhere except orgimarr and thunder bluff?

Nope, apart from the trainer in the newbie area, but I don't think he
can train you past level 6 or so.

--
Trooper
usenet@trooperlooper.co.uk.invalid (remove the obvious)

Trooper ytrede sig i <MPG.1d111d14fe7dff7698a006@news.individual.net>
med dette:

>Sh loved her ferret enough to say...
>> are there shaman trainers anywhere except orgimarr and thunder bluff?
>>

>Nope, apart from the trainer in the newbie area, but I don't think he
>can train you past level 6 or so.

There is one in Razorhill, but no one uses him when past lvl 10-12,
because it's such a tedious run to the place :)

To get the cheapest training prices:
- Check your reputation and pick the right one:
Orc: Razorhill
Troll: Orgrimmer
Tauren: Thunder Bluff
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

collection2002 ytrede sig i
<1118250366.815444.233740@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> med dette:

>I think there is a trainer in Undercity, but he's dead.

Nope, no trainer there, since the Undead can't be shammys
--

In <mrgea1t9mrq9avic9slroh82t5pgj8ctrr@4ax.com> ASKF <nospam@askf.dk> writes:

> collection2002 ytrede sig i
> <1118250366.815444.233740@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> med dette:

> >I think there is a trainer in Undercity, but he's dead.

> Nope, no trainer there, since the Undead can't be shammys

That's no guarantee. Neither Tauren nor Orcs can be mages, and yet there
are mage trainers in Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

Trooper

Distinguished
May 3, 2002

John Gordon loved her ferret enough to say...
> In <mrgea1t9mrq9avic9slroh82t5pgj8ctrr@4ax.com> ASKF <nospam@askf.dk> writes:
>
> > collection2002 ytrede sig i
> > <1118250366.815444.233740@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> med dette:
>
> > >I think there is a trainer in Undercity, but he's dead.
>
> > Nope, no trainer there, since the Undead can't be shammys
>
> That's no guarantee. Neither Tauren nor Orcs can be mages, and yet there
> are mage trainers in Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff.

and it's bloody annoying levelling up as a shaman on t'other continent.
I don't see why they can't have a trainer come visit the Undercity for
a little bit...