Setting up colours in XP...

Hello all,

I typically try to keep the colors on my screen dark because I spend so much
time in front of it. Anyway, using window's classic mode, I'm trying to
change the color of the file explorer's sorted column, which is typically
highlighted. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

You can customize the colors by right-clicking on your desktop, then the
appearance tab, then the advanced button, Explore the drop down options.
If you want to change the window background color choose 'Window', click
color, make it whatever you want then click OK and close the Display
Properties.

"deancoo" <s2cuts555@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>I typically try to keep the colors on my screen dark because I spend so much
>time in front of it. Anyway, using window's classic mode, I'm trying to
>change the color of the file explorer's sorted column, which is typically
>highlighted. Can anyone help?

I do not think that you can change this color. In fact, the Explorer
does not provide any color settings.

--
(tm)

Thorsten Matzner <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in

> "deancoo" <s2cuts555@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
>>I typically try to keep the colors on my screen dark because I spend
>>so much time in front of it. Anyway, using window's classic mode, I'm
>>trying to change the color of the file explorer's sorted column, which
>>is typically highlighted. Can anyone help?
>
> I do not think that you can change this color. In fact, the Explorer
> does not provide any color settings.

tweak reg

tweak reg

it's no hassle