where to play

been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)...i
was gonna start on EU servers anyways, being from europe, and this just
sped things up...what PvP eu server has best action...thanks for advice
11 answers Last reply
More about where play

    "RzR" <mclaren@europeonline.com> wrote in message
    > been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)...i was
    > gonna start on EU servers anyways, being from europe, and this just sped
    > things up...what PvP eu server has best action...thanks for advice

    all of them

    UFO wrote:
    > "RzR" <mclaren@europeonline.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)...i was
    >>gonna start on EU servers anyways, being from europe, and this just sped
    >>things up...what PvP eu server has best action...thanks for advice
    >

    > all of them

    hehe alright :)

    On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:19:19 +0200, RzR <mclaren@europeonline.com> scribed
    into the ether:

    >been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)..

    Do you really expect anyone to believe that?

    Matt Frisch a écrit :
    > On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:19:19 +0200, RzR <mclaren@europeonline.com> scribed
    > into the ether:
    >
    > >been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)..
    >
    > Do you really expect anyone to believe that?

    benefit of the doubt, redemption, forgiveness, patience, tolerance and
    welcome are sometimes words you could try to heed before replying, Matt.

    RzR a écrit :
    > been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)...i
    > was gonna start on EU servers anyways, being from europe, and this just
    > sped things up...what PvP eu server has best action...thanks for advice

    If Horde, go check Sunstrider, that's where some people here play. It's
    just reached "high" pop status though :(

    RzR ytrede sig i <d87ggb$7pt$1@ss405.t-com.hr> med dette:

    >UFO wrote:
    >> "RzR" <mclaren@europeonline.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)...i was
    >>>gonna start on EU servers anyways, being from europe, and this just sped
    >>>things up...what PvP eu server has best action...thanks for advice
    >>

    >> all of them
    >>

    >hehe alright :)

    I will suggest you pick one of the more ballanced servers.

    Unless you with action means being a constant ganking target where ever
    you go.

    Check the ballance at
    <http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php?PHPSESSID=95cb9e77c27051d1d360e3fee6bbf677>
    --
    Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
    "When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

    Babe Bridou loved her ferret enough to say...

    > RzR a écrit :
    > > been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)...i
    > > was gonna start on EU servers anyways, being from europe, and this just
    > > sped things up...what PvP eu server has best action...thanks for advice
    >

    > If Horde, go check Sunstrider, that's where some people here play. It's
    > just reached "high" pop status though :(

    High is good though, more money in the system, more goods on the
    auction house, more interaction with other players. High is only bad
    if it becomes high and queued.

    --
    Trooper
    usenet@trooperlooper.co.uk.invalid (remove the obvious)

    Matt Frisch wrote:
    > On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:19:19 +0200, RzR <mclaren@europeonline.com> scribed
    > into the ether:
    >

    >>been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)..
    >

    > Do you really expect anyone to believe that?

    yes...long story short...bought us game online from europe...someone
    from the company registered it for me...i didnt change default
    email...something happend between company and blizzard...blizzard closed
    all accounts with the same default email...after caling customer support
    and providing all the info, they still dont believe the account belongs
    to me, even though believe i played it...so im SOL

    so you are right...in reality it is my fault cause i didnt change the
    initial email

    Babe Bridou wrote:

    > Matt Frisch a écrit :
    >
    >>On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:19:19 +0200, RzR <mclaren@europeonline.com> scribed
    >>into the ether:
    >>

    >>>been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)..
    >>
    >>Do you really expect anyone to believe that?
    >

    > benefit of the doubt, redemption, forgiveness, patience, tolerance and
    > welcome are sometimes words you could try to heed before replying, Matt.

    thanks :)

    ASKF wrote:
    > RzR ytrede sig i <d87ggb$7pt$1@ss405.t-com.hr> med dette:
    >

    >>UFO wrote:
    >>
    >>>"RzR" <mclaren@europeonline.com> wrote in message

    >>>all of them
    >>>

    >>hehe alright :)
    >

    > I will suggest you pick one of the more ballanced servers.
    >
    > Unless you with action means being a constant ganking target where ever
    > you go.
    >
    > Check the ballance at
    > <http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php?PHPSESSID=95cb9e77c27051d1d360e3fee6bbf677>

    thank you for this link...it looks like i nailed it...stormscale 48/52 :)

    On 9 Jun 2005 02:24:36 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
    scribed into the ether:

    >Matt Frisch a écrit :
    >> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:19:19 +0200, RzR <mclaren@europeonline.com> scribed
    >> into the ether:
    >>
    >> >been playing on archimonde US and got banned (wasnt even my fault)..
    >>
    >> Do you really expect anyone to believe that?
    >
    >benefit of the doubt, redemption, forgiveness, patience, tolerance and
    >welcome are sometimes words you could try to heed before replying, Matt.

    Hi Babe, and welcome to the internet...specifically, welcome to Usenet...

Warcraft Games Servers Video Games