iradeon49

Honorable
May 22, 2012
Hello, this is my 1st time posting on this site but here is my question. I have been getting problems from my computer ever since i got it. Well made it* I Know its not the best but i really hate how it lags in games that it should run with 60 fps or more. here are my specs
AMD phenom I 9500 (2.2ghz) 8gb ddr2 (pc6400) i believe at 800mhz,
My new Power Color Radeon HD 6850 1gb ddr5, and a regular 400gb hard drive at 5400 rpm i think with
a TX650w PSU. I play some games maxed out with good fps but games like combat arms, minecraft, borderlands are giving me problems :sweat: i really need help to what is my computer's problem because i plan on selling it and making a better one soon :??: i hope some one can help, thanks.

iradeon49

Honorable
May 22, 2012

Yea thats true. But on low end game's like combat arms why would it lag? or more specific i get 60-80fps on mw3 maxed and i get 20-25 fps on combat arms maxed? As for the motherboard i cant be too specific because i got it from a friend. But here is a link to it. http://www.e4allupgraders.info/dir1/motherboards/socketam2/ecsMCP61PM-GM.shtml

What are you referring to when you say "lag"?

- do you mean the frame rate is too low?
- is their stuttering?
- does looking around feel sluggish?

Lag means that there is a delay of some sort like "Joe was trying to run with Sam but he kept lagging behind."

sunnk

Distinguished
yeah if u have an mobo which support amd phenom ii x4 965 be then get it and sell your 9500.

its an bottleneck because of the hd 6850 needs some power from cpu but you cpu is clocked at low end and your gpu doesnt get any advantage from that cpu thats why you see lags in games.:)

iradeon49

Honorable
May 22, 2012
Since i dont have as much time to reply to every one that posted here. Thank you all. I have been thinking that it was my cpu all along from the start because it would of been bottle necking with my gpu. So I guess il just buy a new mobo and sell my old computer to another friend. Thanks for the help guys. Now im certain its my cpu :)