Sign in with
Your question

Does a Mini PCI Express Graphics Card exist?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 23, 2012 5:27:23 AM

Like the title says, does a Mini PCI Express GPU exist? If so, I would like one with a LVDS connector, or anything like that. If not, is there anything similar to that? Thanks in advance.
a b U Graphics card
May 23, 2012 5:50:52 AM

Do you mean a low profile gpu? That is one that will fit into a slim case. If so, there are some, I'll link to one. I have never seen a graphics card with an LVDS connector though. Usually they are VGA, DVI, HDMI, MiniHDMI, or a combination of these.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

m
l
Related resources
a c 140 U Graphics card
May 23, 2012 4:49:32 PM

I think the OP is referring to an actual expansion slot on the motherboard like this Intel DH61DL (see item 14 in the interactive)

To my knowledge, there are no Mini PCI Express GPUs. These are almost exclusively for wireless cards.

-Wolf sends
m
l
July 9, 2012 4:56:09 AM

BlueAndGray said:
Like the title says, does a Mini PCI Express GPU exist? If so, I would like one with a LVDS connector, or anything like that. If not, is there anything similar to that? Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but try Googling:

"MPX-SDVOX - Mini-PCI Express 24-bit LVDS Module"
m
l
July 9, 2012 5:32:33 AM

kakker said:
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but try Googling:

"MPX-SDVOX - Mini-PCI Express 24-bit LVDS Module"

Sorry, but that isn't really what I'm looking for... I am looking for one that works with the DH61AG. It's okay though, as the new i7 Ivy Bridges' Integrated GPUs aren't so bad. :) 
m
l
!