LCD problems with V3 Razr

I just got my Razr yesterday and charged it and activated, and when I
made a call and closed the lid all was fine. The next time I opened the
lid, the screen image was completely reversed, and the top portion of
the screen was at the bottom. Later I went to open the lid and the
screen was completely white, no text, no icons, nothing. Power off and
power on fixed it. What a POS.
2 answers Last reply
More about problems razr

    In <1124204569.897546.295910@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> on 16 Aug 2005
    08:02:49 -0700, pcerio@gmail.com wrote:

    >I just got my Razr yesterday and charged it and activated, and when I
    >made a call and closed the lid all was fine. The next time I opened the
    >lid, the screen image was completely reversed, and the top portion of
    >the screen was at the bottom. Later I went to open the lid and the
    >screen was completely white, no text, no icons, nothing. Power off and
    >power on fixed it. What a POS.

    Sounds like a defect. Can happen with any product. Get it replaced under
    warranty. No biggie.

    Funny enough I had that problem, and was nigh onto getting it replaced. The
    it stopped and hasn't come back. I, just like you, I had the problem within
    the first 2 days of having the phone, but once it went away, I haven't seen
    it again in the past 2 weeks. Might be some kinda of weird little burn in
    phase, I dunno

    <pcerio@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I just got my Razr yesterday and charged it and activated, and when I
    > made a call and closed the lid all was fine. The next time I opened the
    > lid, the screen image was completely reversed, and the top portion of
    > the screen was at the bottom. Later I went to open the lid and the
    > screen was completely white, no text, no icons, nothing. Power off and
    > power on fixed it. What a POS.

Cingular LCD Power Internet Service Providers