Mubashir97

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
Hello,
hey can you suggest me the gaming pc in low price range with intel core i7 3770k and sapphire hd 7850 in pakistan,,, if you do plzzzz telll meeeee

TheBrutalFlan

Distinguished
May 8, 2011

Are you planning to overclock this rig? There are heat issues when overclocking the new ivy bridge processors and based on you having a price range you probably won't fork out for heavy duty cooling aswell as the system.
First off though I would say you dont need an i7 as games dont really make use of hyper threading, buying the equivalent i5 would be more than sufficient for games and would save you a few quid.
I would suggest 8GB+ of RAM running at least 1600MHz
Make sure whatever mobo you get supports either sli or crossfire running both lanes at x8 pref both runnning x16 but those boards tend to cost a bit more. But dont worry about this if you dont plan to buy another GFX card later on to boost performance when your current one becomes old.
Make sure you get a z77 mobo aswell as the others dont support ivybridge as well, yet anyway.
Best to give it a good research and make sure all the stuff is cross compatible.