Game Cards

Hey guys I just recently got back into playing WoW and I was wondering if
anyone knew of a cheap place to buy the 60 day game cards. The cheapest
place I have found is Electronics Boutique at $29.99, and that is quite a
bit in my oppinion.
1 answer Last reply
More about game cards

    "Mike Krystik" <frozenthrone123421512421452@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Hey guys I just recently got back into playing WoW and I was wondering if
    > anyone knew of a cheap place to buy the 60 day game cards. The cheapest
    > place I have found is Electronics Boutique at $29.99, and that is quite a
    > bit in my oppinion.

    that is the price and you have to pay tax which ends up being more than
    getting say a secured credit card.

World Of Warcraft Games Warcraft Video Games