Game Cards

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 9, 2005 7:14:04 AM

Hey guys I just recently got back into playing WoW and I was wondering if
anyone knew of a cheap place to buy the 60 day game cards. The cheapest
place I have found is Electronics Boutique at $29.99, and that is quite a
bit in my oppinion.

More about : game cards

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 9, 2005 7:14:05 AM

"Mike Krystik" <frozenthrone123421512421452@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hey guys I just recently got back into playing WoW and I was wondering if
> anyone knew of a cheap place to buy the 60 day game cards. The cheapest
> place I have found is Electronics Boutique at $29.99, and that is quite a
> bit in my oppinion.

that is the price and you have to pay tax which ends up being more than
getting say a secured credit card.