phenomenalphalanx

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
This only started yesterday. I turned on my computer like normal, only to find that in any browser, autocomplete no longer functions properly. For example, I can type freely in the url bar of firefox, but the dropdown menu appears for a split second and then vanishes, every time I press a key. This happens in EVERY text field, not just the url bar. I also noticed that, while only in certain programs such as Windows Task Manager and WinRar, the mouse constantly scrolls down. I can no longer use dropdown menus either (I can click them all I want, but they vanish immediately after). I cannot hover the mouse over an object for a short description either, as the descripiton also vanishes instantly. I have no idea what is going on, but I would naturally assume a problem with my mouse.

I have the Roccat Kova[+] mouse, and it has never given me problems before. I've had it for about a year now. Any help would be much appreciated.

TheBrutalFlan

Distinguished
May 8, 2011

Have you tried another mouse? lol
Could try a system restore incase any recently installed programs/drivers are messing with it.