Sign in with
Your question

New sytem ideas

Last response: in Systems
July 16, 2012 11:16:32 PM

gey guys making a pc home build for gaming budget wise so far what i picked games:mw2,mw3,bf3,skyrim,dota,lol, and many more

cpu: intel core i3 2120

gpu: radeon 6850 iceq turbo

psu: corsaier builder series 500w

mobo: GIGABYTE GA-H61M-DS2

ram: 8gb corsair vengence blue

case: antec three hundred two

estimate: 500 not including shipping i3 will not bottleneck the gpu so what do you guys think?

Thanks, In advance

More about : sytem ideas

July 17, 2012 2:38:10 AM

From what you have it looks good. However, you may already know this but you'll need a hard drive for this computer, it wont run otherwise. You'll also need a copy of windows 7, whether its legal or not is not my business. If you can find these you'll be off to a nice start into the world of PC building. Have you budgeted for peripherals?
m
l
July 17, 2012 2:16:38 PM

allix24 said:
From what you have it looks good. However, you may already know this but you'll need a hard drive for this computer, it wont run otherwise. You'll also need a copy of windows 7, whether its legal or not is not my business. If you can find these you'll be off to a nice start into the world of PC building. Have you budgeted for peripherals?

i have an old hd and sata cable im going to use or should i get a new one? i already have a copy of W7-Home Premium that i bought.
m
l
!