Ramzzz2936

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
i just bought a new computer and when i am running a viedo on fullscreen the screen turns into only two colours and freezes otherwise een when i am playing battlefield 3 or other games it never freezes

Ramzzz2936

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
i bought a new computer and the hdd isnt detected in the bios but its working fine i installed teh windows and sometimes it freezes my screen turns into too colours maybe its the problem with hdd

daemaro

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2011
Having the same problem here. Mine's not a new computer and never had the issue before about a month or two ago. Now I've noticed youtube, netflix, and at least one other stream site cause this problem to happen. Wondering if it's a driver or codec problem. Never have this issue with games or anything else.

What video card are you using? I'm running a AMD Radeon 7970.

had that happen on my 550ti when i first got it. it ended being a driver problem and a to high of over clock on that driver i guess. updated to the beta and it hasnt been doing that but now the game just started freezing plying bf3

Ramzzz2936

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
Having the same problem here. Mine's not a new computer and never had the issue before about a month or two ago. Now I've noticed youtube, netflix, and at least one other stream site cause this problem to happen. Wondering if it's a driver or codec problem. Never have this issue with games or anything else.

What video card are you using? I'm running a AMD Radeon 7970.

im using the hd 7770 i dont what happend but i am having this problem less but havent got rid os this yet but its alot better than before maybe because i updated the bios

Ramzzz2936

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012

mine is set to ahci on the other ones it doesnt work