is Nokia 6600 worth it?

I read pro's and con's to the 6600, I use Tmobile, and want to change from
my Sony Erickson T610 to the 6600 due to better reception - mainly. I use
B/T a lot so need to stay with this.

As my 1 year plan has not run out, it's a bit expensive to get the 6600, but
am willing to buy it if it works better than the T610.

Comments?

Thanks

Scott
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6600 worth

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:52:21 GMT, "Scott C" <sns1820@aol.com> wrote:

    >I read pro's and con's to the 6600, I use Tmobile, and want to change from
    >my Sony Erickson T610 to the 6600 due to better reception - mainly. I use
    >B/T a lot so need to stay with this.
    >
    >As my 1 year plan has not run out, it's a bit expensive to get the 6600, but
    >am willing to buy it if it works better than the T610.
    >
    >Comments?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Scott

    i've had a 6600 for the past month, upgraded from a 6610. Brilliant
    smartphone, nice and chunky with a nice weight to it. Bluetooth to my
    pc and ipaq 2210 is simple enough to do. Highly customizable with
    wallpapers, tones, themes and 3rd party apps and games. Pop a memory
    card in and you can install loads of stuff. Nice big 65k colour
    screen. I usually get about 3 days standby with a moderate amount of
    use.

    All in all a great smartphone and i wouldn't be without mine!

    Thanks for the replies... looks like I will keep for a few days and send
    back, but I'll see how it works and check out to be sure it has the latest
    firmware.

    sc

    "Scott C" <sns1820@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I read pro's and con's to the 6600, I use Tmobile, and want to change from
    > my Sony Erickson T610 to the 6600 due to better reception - mainly. I use
    > B/T a lot so need to stay with this.
    >
    > As my 1 year plan has not run out, it's a bit expensive to get the 6600,
    but
    > am willing to buy it if it works better than the T610.
    >
    > Comments?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Scott

    really depends on what you are going to use it for
    if you want to explore its capabilities, you will find it can do an endless
    amount of things
    but if you are just going to make calls, stick to something a lot cheaper

    "Scott C" <sns1820@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I read pro's and con's to the 6600, I use Tmobile, and want to change from
    > my Sony Erickson T610 to the 6600 due to better reception - mainly. I use
    > B/T a lot so need to stay with this.
    >
    > As my 1 year plan has not run out, it's a bit expensive to get the 6600,
    but
    > am willing to buy it if it works better than the T610.
    >
    > Comments?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Scott

Nokia Sony