is Nokia 6600 worth it?

Last response: in Brands
July 23, 2004 3:52:21 AM

I read pro's and con's to the 6600, I use Tmobile, and want to change from
my Sony Erickson T610 to the 6600 due to better reception - mainly. I use
B/T a lot so need to stay with this.

As my 1 year plan has not run out, it's a bit expensive to get the 6600, but
am willing to buy it if it works better than the T610.

Comments?

Thanks

Scott

More about : nokia 6600 worth

Anonymous
July 23, 2004 12:15:12 PM

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:52:21 GMT, "Scott C" <sns1820@aol.com> wrote:

>I read pro's and con's to the 6600, I use Tmobile, and want to change from
>my Sony Erickson T610 to the 6600 due to better reception - mainly. I use
>B/T a lot so need to stay with this.
>
>As my 1 year plan has not run out, it's a bit expensive to get the 6600, but
>am willing to buy it if it works better than the T610.
>
>Comments?
>
>Thanks
>
>Scott

i've had a 6600 for the past month, upgraded from a 6610. Brilliant
smartphone, nice and chunky with a nice weight to it. Bluetooth to my
pc and ipaq 2210 is simple enough to do. Highly customizable with
wallpapers, tones, themes and 3rd party apps and games. Pop a memory
card in and you can install loads of stuff. Nice big 65k colour
screen. I usually get about 3 days standby with a moderate amount of
use.

All in all a great smartphone and i wouldn't be without mine!
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 6:20:23 PM

Thanks for the replies... looks like I will keep for a few days and send
back, but I'll see how it works and check out to be sure it has the latest
firmware.

sc

"Scott C" <sns1820@aol.com> wrote in message
> I read pro's and con's to the 6600, I use Tmobile, and want to change from
> my Sony Erickson T610 to the 6600 due to better reception - mainly. I use
> B/T a lot so need to stay with this.
>
> As my 1 year plan has not run out, it's a bit expensive to get the 6600,
but
> am willing to buy it if it works better than the T610.
>
> Comments?
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott

Anonymous
July 23, 2004 11:36:22 PM

really depends on what you are going to use it for
if you want to explore its capabilities, you will find it can do an endless
amount of things
but if you are just going to make calls, stick to something a lot cheaper

!