mrserg

Honorable
May 23, 2012
I just want to know peoples' opinions whether I should get another gtx 560 ti to make SLI or not. I just want to be prepared for about next 2 year at least.
I'm generally satisfied with my asus gtx 560 ti at the moment but want better performance in upcoming games.
Is t gonna be worth the money or should I wait a bit longer and get something newer.
I also wonder if 750w is enough for two 560 ti s

I agree with Sunius. I'm still getting performance I'm satisfied with on my GTX560 Ti. I had thought about SLI (my intention from the start) but I soon figured I would wait until I can't stand the performance of the card. Who knows? The card will probably last another two or three years. And by then, for the same price of another 560 Ti now, could deliver twice performance of an SLI configuration :lol: Just a thought I had :D

DelroyMonjo

Distinguished
With prices in the $200-$250 range SLI'ed 560 Ti's will get you close to a 670 but you'll use a lot more power to do it. Run 3DMark 11 and see what you bench. Multiply that by 1.75 and that's about what SLI'ed 560's will give you. Then just look around and compare with others on the Futuremark site.