Revantusk village

It's level 45-55 horde heavens. New flight path, about 15 new quests
not including chains, ranging 47-51+. Quests are easy grinds, and the
elite ones (all 4 of them) are on the way to the egg quest for the
Sunken temple.

More importantly the dreaded level 50 turtles down the overlook cliffs
are now NEUTRAL, grindable, and questable. Quest rewards are awesome
for these levels, about 1g20 in money each, lots of XP, nice-looking
items.

On top of this, the Horde now has a flight path in the Hinterlands, at
last!

For the Horde! Hear the drums and dance!

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> It's level 45-55 horde heavens. New flight path, about 15 new quests
> not including chains, ranging 47-51+. Quests are easy grinds, and the
> elite ones (all 4 of them) are on the way to the egg quest for the
> Sunken temple.
>
> More importantly the dreaded level 50 turtles down the overlook cliffs
> are now NEUTRAL, grindable, and questable. Quest rewards are awesome
> for these levels, about 1g20 in money each, lots of XP, nice-looking
> items.
>
> On top of this, the Horde now has a flight path in the Hinterlands, at
> last!
>
> For the Horde! Hear the drums and dance!

Sounds of the Hordecore raver!

Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

On 9 Jun 2005 02:06:43 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>It's level 45-55 horde heavens. New flight path, about 15 new quests
>not including chains, ranging 47-51+. Quests are easy grinds, and the
>elite ones (all 4 of them) are on the way to the egg quest for the
>Sunken temple.
>
>More importantly the dreaded level 50 turtles down the overlook cliffs
>are now NEUTRAL, grindable, and questable. Quest rewards are awesome
>for these levels, about 1g20 in money each, lots of XP, nice-looking
>items.
>
>On top of this, the Horde now has a flight path in the Hinterlands, at
>last!
>
>For the Horde! Hear the drums and dance!

Hurrah! I will go there now. I am bored of all my Elite/dungeon
quests.

--
Gamertag: unclechibi
http://unclechibi.blogspot.com

Babe Bridou wrote:
> It's level 45-55 horde heavens. New flight path, about 15 new quests
> not including chains, ranging 47-51+. Quests are easy grinds, and the
> elite ones (all 4 of them) are on the way to the egg quest for the
> Sunken temple.
>
> More importantly the dreaded level 50 turtles down the overlook cliffs
> are now NEUTRAL, grindable, and questable.

Geez. The hours I spent camping, hiding, running and grabbing Whiskey
Slim's lost Grog.

Babe Bridou wrote:
> More importantly the dreaded level 50 turtles down the overlook cliffs
> are now NEUTRAL, grindable, and questable.

This is unexpected news; it was extremely unpleasant questing in those
areas as a 45 with little maneuvering room and wide-aggroing (but
slow) turtles everywhere.

--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/> PERTH ----> *
Cpu(s): 1.9% us, 0.9% sy, 0.3% ni, 95.5% id, 1.4% wa, 0.1% hi, 0.0% si

On 9 Jun 2005 14:04:03 GMT, Yeechang Lee <ylee@pobox.com> wrote:

>Babe Bridou wrote:
>> More importantly the dreaded level 50 turtles down the overlook cliffs
>> are now NEUTRAL, grindable, and questable.
>
>This is unexpected news; it was extremely unpleasant questing in those
>areas as a 45 with little maneuvering room and wide-aggroing (but
>slow) turtles everywhere.

If you're a fisherman, get there now! (Well, maybe if you're a
fisherman in your high 40s..)

One of the quest rewards, for doing nothing more than killing 15 of
those now non-threating Snapjaws (ok so they're still level 50) is
"Nat Pagle's Extreme Angler FC-5000", which adds +25 to your fishing
skill and unlike most quest rewards does not seem to be soulbound.
Also, you don't have to BE a fisherman to get this pole. My friend got
the quest despite not having a high fishing score. (I don't think she
EVER took up fishing, but I'm not 100% positive on that.)

Big Iron Fishing Poles are yesterday's news.

While you're there, head upstairs of the tower (you'll know which one
by the dancing vendor) and listen to the drummers. (Which, I've
discovered, rotate their positions now and then. Just another little
touch by Blizzard to add some life to the game.)

Revantusk Village. My future retirement home. It's got just about all
I could want as a Horde Leatherworker (56 Orc Hunter). There are
turtles for turtle scale, wolves and more up above for thick and heavy
leather, and trolls for wildvine and mojo. About all I need is for
some scorpids to move in and I'm in, as was mentioned in the original
post, Horde Heaven. (Yes, it lacks a General Goods merchant, but
that's what I plan to do on retirement! Set up shop in Revantusk! ;) )

Don
Tansi 5x Hunter, Bronzebeard
Eseer 2x Mage, Bronzebeard