Benoit67

Honorable
May 24, 2012
Hello everybody,

I have got a netbook samsung NC10, the screen doesn't work because sometimes the display becomes white. What's happen ? I hope anyone knows.

Bye bye

Probably a bad connection between base (keyboard section) and screen. Bet if you partially rapidly open/close the screen a few times back and forth it comes back? Usually the bad connection is on the screen side, so you need take the screen apart and reseat the screen cable. If that fails, try reseating the base screen connector. If you're not familiar with how to disassemble/reassemble your laptop you can likely get a step by step guide by Googling your laptop model number + "take apart" or "disassemble".

Benoit67

Honorable
May 24, 2012
Thanks for your answer. Sorry for give you a late answer. You are right, I am not familiar with disassemble/reassemble my laptop. Do you know if it's difficult to repair mine ?
You are also right, if I rapidly open/close the screen back and forth, it comes back. I saw a video about this on youtube. I will try it this evening. I hope to achieve success.
Wish me a " Good luck "...

Bye bye

Benoit67

Honorable
May 24, 2012
Oh ! Thank you very much ! Your link is very well... Yesterday I slowly disassembled my laptop. Then, when I reassembled and started it... Now my screen does work.
I am so happy.

Thank you for your help.