Sign in with
Your question

My PC is hanging up now and then

Last response: in CPUs
November 28, 2012 10:13:24 AM

AMD processor. NEW Motherboard,New Hard Disc, and new power supply. Only the CPU and 2 X 2Gb.DDR3 are two years old. If 4gb is installed, PC won't start - with one Ram(2gb) Pc starts normally and after a while just shows the BSOD and hangs up. Please Help - Using original W7 Ultimate. Did a new clean installation with no success.

More about : hanging

November 29, 2012 10:34:20 AM

Dear Scott,

I have done the Sisift Sandra but no Idea how to send it to you as the< http://scottdbowen.id.au/Cs/SDB-QLWA_current_installer.... >is not opening.(404 error). Am attaching an image of the BSOD which came twice today. I'm nearly 70 and I can do only "so much" :)  Will appreciate all help.

I did a clean installation of W7 (64) Ultimate and only started updating as my W7DVD is more than 2 years old and not yet done the SP1 update. No other applications are presently installed. As I said, only 3 pieces of old hardware on the PC is ROM, CPU and DVD writer - MB, HDD and SMPS are all brand new.

Thanks

P.S Since I can't attach the image here it's attached to the reply to the mail I received .

Vijay

m
l
Related resources
!