world of warcraft just bought it

hi

just bought this game new of ebay. I have not had enough time to install
it yet but i was wondering where the cd key is ? i have a voucher in the
box saying about 10 free hours for a friend and a key code - but i cant
seem to find the key code in the box, thats if i do need one lol.
5 answers Last reply
More about world warcraft bought

    shed wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > just bought this game new of ebay. I have not had enough time to install
    > it yet but i was wondering where the cd key is ? i have a voucher in the
    > box saying about 10 free hours for a friend and a key code - but i cant
    > seem to find the key code in the box, thats if i do need one lol.

    I thought only the collector's edition came with the free pass, so I'm
    assuming that's the version you got. Also assuming USA release. If
    both of these are true, the cd-key's on a white sticker on the front
    cover of your collector's edition manual.

    If it's USA, but NOT collector's edition, I believe the other poster is
    correct, that it's beneath one of the CDs.

    > hi
    >
    > just bought this game new of ebay. I have not had enough time to install
    > it yet but i was wondering where the cd key is ? i have a voucher in the
    > box saying about 10 free hours for a friend and a key code - but i cant
    > seem to find the key code in the box, thats if i do need one lol.

    Underneath disk 3.
    I also wondered where it was, thought it would be on one of the bits of
    paper, but I suppose it makes more sense to stick it to the box, less chance
    of losing it.

    shed wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > just bought this game new of ebay. I have not had enough time to install
    > it yet but i was wondering where the cd key is ? i have a voucher in the
    > box saying about 10 free hours for a friend and a key code - but i cant
    > seem to find the key code in the box, thats if i do need one lol.

    under one of the cd-s?

    On 9 Jun 2005 16:51:46 -0700, Josh Mayfield wrote:

    > I thought only the collector's edition came with the free pass, so I'm
    > assuming that's the version you got.

    The second edition of the vanilla version (that shipped in January) came
    with a guest pass, too. It was the same for the second editon of the normal
    European version also. Only the very first vanilla editions didn't have the
    free pass included (CE only).

    M.
    --
    ClamWin, an open source antivirus software for Windows:
    http://www.clamwin.com/

    Fugwump wrote:
    >>hi
    >>
    >>just bought this game new of ebay. I have not had enough time to install
    >>it yet but i was wondering where the cd key is ? i have a voucher in the
    >>box saying about 10 free hours for a friend and a key code - but i cant
    >>seem to find the key code in the box, thats if i do need one lol.
    >

    > Underneath disk 3.
    > I also wondered where it was, thought it would be on one of the bits of
    > paper, but I suppose it makes more sense to stick it to the box, less chance
    > of losing it.

    yup there it was..cheers guys :)

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games