Wow error sending

When I crash, a window comes up to submit error information, but everytime I
try to send the info, it gives me an "Error in sending info". I've tried
turning off my firewall before sending the data to see if that was the
problem, but didn't solve anything.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

"gerbilsWITHrifles" <lactating@sea.monkeys> wrote in message
> When I crash, a window comes up to submit error information, but everytime
> I try to send the info, it gives me an "Error in sending info". I've
> tried turning off my firewall before sending the data to see if that was
> the problem, but didn't solve anything.
>
> Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

useless feature that doesn't work but you wish it did, and it not working
aggrevates the piss out of you to the point you copy and paste what you type
and send it in for a canned response and 3 days later notice on the forums
that somebody else has mentioned it with no response.

Same thing happens to me. Error crashes the game, another error prevents
sending the report. LOL ... figures!