Wow error sending

When I crash, a window comes up to submit error information, but everytime I
try to send the info, it gives me an "Error in sending info". I've tried
turning off my firewall before sending the data to see if that was the
problem, but didn't solve anything.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
2 answers Last reply
More about error sending

    "gerbilsWITHrifles" <lactating@sea.monkeys> wrote in message
    > When I crash, a window comes up to submit error information, but everytime
    > I try to send the info, it gives me an "Error in sending info". I've
    > tried turning off my firewall before sending the data to see if that was
    > the problem, but didn't solve anything.
    >
    > Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

    useless feature that doesn't work but you wish it did, and it not working
    aggrevates the piss out of you to the point you copy and paste what you type
    and send it in for a canned response and 3 days later notice on the forums
    that somebody else has mentioned it with no response.

    Same thing happens to me. Error crashes the game, another error prevents
    sending the report. LOL ... figures!

    "gerbilsWITHrifles" <lactating@sea.monkeys> wrote in message
    > When I crash, a window comes up to submit error information, but everytime
    > try to send the info, it gives me an "Error in sending info". I've tried
    > turning off my firewall before sending the data to see if that was the
    > problem, but didn't solve anything.
    >
    > Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games