Edit folder name in WAB

BP

One of my users has an address book in which the main folder is named "Main
Identities Contacts". We want to name this folder "User's Contacts".
There does not seem to be an (obvious) way to edit this folder name from
within Address Book. Making a subfolder is obvious, but not a good solution.
Any links or ideas?

In OE:

File -> 'Identities' -> 'Manage Identities' -> hi-lite "Main Identity" and click 'Properties'. Change the name to "User" (or whatever you like) and that will probably change it for the address book. I'm not sure as my address book is linked to my Outlook contacts folder.

Keith

"BP" <replytoall@only.net> wrote in message news:QqednS51RLKEJNPfRVn-1w@conversent.net...
> One of my users has an address book in which the main folder is named "Main
> Identities Contacts". We want to name this folder "User's Contacts".
> There does not seem to be an (obvious) way to edit this folder name from
> within Address Book. Making a subfolder is obvious, but not a good solution.
> Any links or ideas?

BP

That's my problem. The Identities name is "JoneDoe" , the Address Book is
"JohnDoe", but that main folder in the address book is named "Main Identity
Contacts". All the other identity's address books main folders default to
"JaneDoe's Contacts", but not this one. Highlighting the name in properties
is ineffective.
Also now having an Windows Messenger problem with this User and Identity.
Like a bad penny. There is something funky about the users file. May have to
delete everything associated and start fresh.