A way to disable Help>Contents and Index in IE?

Is there a way to disable "Help>Contents and Index" in Internet Explorer? I
am trying to secure a Guest account in XP Pro to Prevent "snooping" by
guests. I feel the Help in IE acts as a back door to let people snoop. I
feel that way because the options button allows you to get to the Internet
Options, Print panel, etc.

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about disable help contents index

    The restrictions that are available to Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823057

    Or, simple backup and delete iexplore.chm in %Windir%\Help folder.
    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "SparkedFire" <SparkedFire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to disable "Help>Contents and Index" in Internet Explorer?
    > am trying to secure a Guest account in XP Pro to Prevent "snooping" by
    > guests. I feel the Help in IE acts as a back door to let people snoop. I
    > feel that way because the options button allows you to get to the Internet
    > Options, Print panel, etc.
    >
    > Thank you.

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP