damage reduction question

hello. at the moment my warrior lvl 43 has about 52% damage reduction
against similar level mobs. is that a decent number? what % should i be
aiming for? i know i should have as high as possible but whats an average
number that i should try to maintain? cheers

I believe there's a soft limit of 75% damage reduction, which means
that you get diminishing returns on your armor as it increases.
Somewhere between 50-60% should be normal for a warrior. Only Druids in
Dire Bear with proper gear should have a significant edge in damage
reduction over warriors.

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (28) on Stormrage [PvE]

> I'm sitting at just under 7k armor right now,
> which is still a bit lower than I'd like.

Self-buffed, I'm at ~10K armor in Dire Bear. I close in on 11K when I
get one them fine Pally aura's kicking in. :-D

Most plate classes top out at around 7K. The diminishing returns start
to drop pretty heavily at 6K. Obviously, the bajillion armor I have
comes in handy when Sunder Armor starts flying but, apart from that,
anything over 7K is pretty much just ego.

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (28) on Stormrage [PvE]

what armor do u have (im asking cause my 60 druid with wildheart stuff isnt
near 10k in dire bear form...)