What is the better PSU?

The TX v2 series is the best price for a good PSU. EDIT : THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE V2 VERSIONS. The normal TX is junk in comparison...

Technically the HX series is the best, most reliable and best physical components.

The GS is the cheaper, less reliable range that I would not suggest.
Corsair is a good brand but the GS is their cheap brand with inferior components and least reliability...

Hi - If you don't care about the $, then the AX is the best unit. Corair's top of the line.
In terms of value, i.e. bang for the buck, I think the tx v2 is the best

Tom

socialfox

Distinguished
Since you asked for a list from best to worst then here it is:

1) Corsair AX-750 - Highest Quality, Tier 1 power supply, High efficiency
2) Corsair HX-750- Gold rating, high quality, bit expensive
3)Corsair TX-750- Around the same quality as HX, bronze rating, good price
4)Corsair GS-800- Not as good as the others

You could switch #2, and #3 but since you stated money was not an issue I put the HX-750 on top because of its higher efficiency rating. Anyways sure your not open to any other brands? There are some good PC Power and Cooling Power supplies and Seasonic power supplies.

Corsair PSU Series Ranked from Best to Worst:

AXi - Professional Series Platinum with Digital voltage control and Corsair Link for monitoring and adjustments via USB connection

AX - Professional Series Gold or Platinum for performance, quality, reliability, and energy-efficiency

HX - Professional Series for gaming rigs, overclocking systems, or any PC where rock-solid stability is essential

TX & VX - Enthusiast Series for hardcore PC gamers, performance enthusiasts

GS - Gaming Series for gamers that want a PSU with switchable internal LED lighting

CX & VS - Builder Series for basic system builds