7650 backup data > new 7610 - How?!

Hi,

My 7650 was nicked but luckily I'd backed up the data using Data
Suite. Now I have a 7610 and I'd like to restore all my stuff onto it.
Could someone please help with some clues? The Data Suite for 7610
doesn't appear to have this function. Is there other software I should
use?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 7650 backup data 7610

    andy@sleepless.co.uk (Andy Harkin) wrote in message news:<aef2421c.0407240558.14781d2c@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > My 7650 was nicked but luckily I'd backed up the data using Data
    > Suite. Now I have a 7610 and I'd like to restore all my stuff onto it.
    > Could someone please help with some clues? The Data Suite for 7610
    > doesn't appear to have this function. Is there other software I should
    > use?

    Hmm.. no replies?! Does this mean it's impossible?

    The DAT files from the 7650 can't be read by DataSuite from the 610..

    Help!

Nokia Backup