Change change desktop background

I right click on the desktop to bring up Display properties. Then there is no
tab for desktop, so I cannot change my background. It used to be there...
Help?

This might help:

Restore desktop and screensaver tabs (Line 128, right column)

Download and apply the edit.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Head Wrote:
> I right click on the desktop to bring up Display properties. Then there
> is no
> tab for desktop, so I cannot change my background. It used to be
> there...
> Help?

Click on start, control panel, display, desktop tab, you can change it
easily from there

--
Paul Webster