Change change desktop background

I right click on the desktop to bring up Display properties. Then there is no
tab for desktop, so I cannot change my background. It used to be there...
Help?
2 answers Last reply
More about change change desktop background

    This might help:

    Restore desktop and screensaver tabs (Line 128, right column)

    Download and apply the edit.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Head Wrote:
    > I right click on the desktop to bring up Display properties. Then there
    > is no
    > tab for desktop, so I cannot change my background. It used to be
    > there...
    > Help?

    Click on start, control panel, display, desktop tab, you can change it
    easily from there

    --
    Paul Webster

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP