Help Windriders and other minute details

Is there a list for all batriders, windmasters, griffin riders, etc that
cross post with each one connects (I am working on an excel sheet but it's
slow <and boring LOL>). Thanks in advance for any help

--
bhaubhie@robert.bob (obviously fictitious to complicate life)
3 answers Last reply

    "Harkonnen" <robert@bhaubhie.com> skrev i melding
    > Is there a list for all batriders, windmasters, griffin riders, etc that
    > cross post with each one connects (I am working on an excel sheet but it's
    > slow <and boring LOL>). Thanks in advance for any help

    http://kaldorei.com/worldmap/

    Got all here, but not the latest Horde outpost in Hinterlands.

    Agin

    Walt wrote:
    > > http://www.worldofwar.net/cartography/worldmap/kalimdorcont.php
    > > http://www.worldofwar.net/cartography/worldmap/easterncont.php
    >
    > That's a great map! I blew it up to 4x A4 sheets each :o) I like
    > paper more than html-files. Especially in-game...

    As I've written before here, I was able to get these maps printed back
    to back in color on 11"x14" (roughly A3 for Europeans) paper, then
    laminated in stiff plastic, for less than $10, at a local FedEx
    Kinko's. I'm sure your Austrian equivalent will be able to do the same.

    --
    <URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/> PERTH ----> *
    Cpu(s): 1.8% us, 0.9% sy, 0.3% ni, 95.5% id, 1.4% wa, 0.1% hi, 0.0% si

    > As I've written before here, I was able to get these maps printed back
    > to back in color on 11"x14" (roughly A3 for Europeans) paper, then
    > laminated in stiff plastic, for less than $10, at a local FedEx
    > Kinko's. I'm sure your Austrian equivalent will be able to do the
    > same.

    Where do you store these big things? Pin them on the wall?

    Walt

    --
    Komdorron - Tauren Druid on Sunstrider

Warcraft Video Games