XP starup

April 3, 2005 5:55:02 AM

When I boot up Windows asks me to click on me user name beofore it will boot
up. How do I just get it to boot up automatically. I am the administrator and
sole user so I dont need to be asked! Im new to xp..help!..
--
musician and spiritual revolutionary

More about : starup

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 3:11:59 PM

Hi

You can use Tweak UI:

Download TweakUI from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert... and when
installed go to Programs>Powertoys for Windows XP>Tweak UI - then go to
Logon>Autologon.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User