XP starup

When I boot up Windows asks me to click on me user name beofore it will boot
up. How do I just get it to boot up automatically. I am the administrator and
sole user so I dont need to be asked! Im new to xp..help!..
--
musician and spiritual revolutionary
1 answer Last reply

    Hi

    You can use Tweak UI:

    Download TweakUI from
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp and when
    installed go to Programs>Powertoys for Windows XP>Tweak UI - then go to
    Logon>Autologon.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "kavi" <kavi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I boot up Windows asks me to click on me user name beofore it will
    > boot
    > up. How do I just get it to boot up automatically. I am the administrator
    > and
    > sole user so I dont need to be asked! Im new to xp..help!..
    > --
    > musician and spiritual revolutionary

Configuration Boot Customization Windows XP