A sword question

Im a 11 dwarf warrior and for some strange reason i cant use swords! While
my friends human warrior can use it at lv 4! please help :)

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:27:36 GMT, "Muridun" <stealthed_28@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Im a 11 dwarf warrior and for some strange reason i cant use swords! While
>my friends human warrior can use it at lv 4! please help :)

Go to Ironforge (or whatever capital is closest) - ask a guard for the
Weapon Master - if he can't teach you to use swords (costs 10 silver)
he can tell you which other Weapon Master you need to visit.

My memory keep saying Stormwind for swords, but it is a while ago so
I'm not sure...

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Barry

"Simon Nejmann" <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:27:36 GMT, "Muridun" <stealthed_28@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Im a 11 dwarf warrior and for some strange reason i cant use swords!
>>While
>>my friends human warrior can use it at lv 4! please help :)
>
> Go to Ironforge (or whatever capital is closest) - ask a guard for the
> Weapon Master - if he can't teach you to use swords (costs 10 silver)
> he can tell you which other Weapon Master you need to visit.
>
> My memory keep saying Stormwind for swords, but it is a while ago so
> I'm not sure...

yeah i think it is in SW not IF. I think I got 2h axes from IF...