Driver Problem

nickhinton

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
I have a ps2 eyetoy that i use as a camera for my pc
When i try to install the driver it says it cant because it isnt signed
So then i boot the pc in "disable driver signature enforcement" mode and install the driver and it works and the camera works just fine.
but then when i reboot the pc, the camera wont work.
How would i install the driver in disable driver signature enforcement mode and keep it in regular mode?

Solution
Hi,

To disable driver signature enforcement permanently follow the steps given below.

•Log on with the administrator account.
•Hover mouse to the bottom right corner of the desktop.
•From the opened Charms bar, click Search.
•On the opened Search pane in the right, ensure that Apps category.
•On the same pane, type CMD in Apps field.
•From the displayed results on Apps window, right-click Command Prompt.
•From the displayed advanced options at the bottom of the window, click Run as administrator.
•On the displayed User Account Control box, click Yes to provide the administrator approval to open the command prompt with the elevated privileges.
•On command prompt window, type BCDEDIT –SET LOADOPTIONS DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS command and...
Hi,

To disable driver signature enforcement permanently follow the steps given below.

•Log on with the administrator account.
•Hover mouse to the bottom right corner of the desktop.
•From the opened Charms bar, click Search.
•On the opened Search pane in the right, ensure that Apps category.
•On the same pane, type CMD in Apps field.
•From the displayed results on Apps window, right-click Command Prompt.
•From the displayed advanced options at the bottom of the window, click Run as administrator.
•On the displayed User Account Control box, click Yes to provide the administrator approval to open the command prompt with the elevated privileges.
•On command prompt window, type BCDEDIT –SET LOADOPTIONS DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS command and press Enter.
•On the next prompt, type BCDEDIT –SET TESTSIGNING ON command and press Enter.
•Close the command prompt window and reboot your computer.

Hope this helps.

Solution