Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

where to get netmeeting without loading SP2?

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
April 3, 2005 8:57:27 PM

Hello,

Where can I get the netmeeting installer and install it without having
to upgrade to SP2?

I'm still running SP1+updates because many of my apps. have conflicts
with SP2.

Thanks!

More about : netmeeting loading sp2

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 11:24:25 AM

Hi,

To start netmeeting, click on Start/Run and type 'conf.exe' and press enter.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"siriusbliss" <junkdrop1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uzcIPjKOFHA.1500@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> Where can I get the netmeeting installer and install it without having to upgrade to SP2?
>
> I'm still running SP1+updates because many of my apps. have conflicts with SP2.
>
> Thanks!

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 1:32:01 AM

siriusbliss wrote:
> Where can I get the netmeeting installer and install it without having
> to upgrade to SP2?
>
> I'm still running SP1+updates because many of my apps. have conflicts
> with SP2.

Why are you trying to install netmeeting when it's already installed?

--
<- Shenan ->
Can't find your answer ? Ask !

I couldn't find the executable.

Thanks,

Greg

> Why are you trying to install netmeeting when it's already installed?
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 2:37:33 AM

siriusbliss wrote:
> I couldn't find the executable.

Using Google and searching for "NetMeeting Windows XP" (sans the quotes)
came up with:

How to Activate NetMeeting in Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/lea...

Where is Microsoft NetMeeting in Windows XP?
http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/25794/257...

Where is NetMeeting located in Windows 2000, Windows XP and in Windows
Server 2003?
http://www.petri.co.il/where's_netmeeting_in_windows_xp_2000_2003.htm

Can I use NetMeeting with Windows XP?
http://netmeetinghq.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=...