where to get netmeeting without loading SP2?

Hello,

Where can I get the netmeeting installer and install it without having
to upgrade to SP2?

I'm still running SP1+updates because many of my apps. have conflicts
with SP2.

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about where netmeeting loading

    Hi,

    To start netmeeting, click on Start/Run and type 'conf.exe' and press enter.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    siriusbliss wrote:
    > Where can I get the netmeeting installer and install it without having
    > to upgrade to SP2?
    >
    > I'm still running SP1+updates because many of my apps. have conflicts
    > with SP2.

    Why are you trying to install netmeeting when it's already installed?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    I couldn't find the executable.

    Thanks,

    Greg

    siriusbliss wrote:
    > I couldn't find the executable.

    Using Google and searching for "NetMeeting Windows XP" (sans the quotes)
    came up with:

    How to Activate NetMeeting in Windows XP
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/tips/aljandali1.mspx

    Where is Microsoft NetMeeting in Windows XP?
    http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/25794/25794.html

    Where is NetMeeting located in Windows 2000, Windows XP and in Windows
    Server 2003?
    http://www.petri.co.il/where's_netmeeting_in_windows_xp_2000_2003.htm

    Can I use NetMeeting with Windows XP?
    http://netmeetinghq.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000002