Sign in with
Your question

Need Help Deciding on a CPU Suggestions Too

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
November 29, 2012 6:53:55 PM

i've been looking at an FX-6100 Computer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apollo-AMD-Bulldozer-FX-6100-...

but i've been reading around people saying they are good and people saying they are bad im unsure
my budget is about £240-£250 i've been looking for a computer better than mine since my computer is bottlenecking my graphics card, anyone got any suggestions on CPU's in my price range btw i'm fairly new to computing so im not confident with overclocking so i leave them at their default clocks, but what CPU would be good for Gaming
i play games such as "world of warcraft" etc any suggestions would be very much appreciated, thanks :) 
a b à CPUs
November 29, 2012 6:57:37 PM

ryan8989 said:
i've been looking at an FX-6100 Computer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apollo-AMD-Bulldozer-FX-6100-...

but i've been reading around people saying they are good and people saying they are bad im unsure
my budget is about £240-£250 i've been looking for a computer better than mine since my computer is bottlenecking my graphics card, anyone got any suggestions on CPU's in my price range btw i'm fairly new to computing so im not confident with overclocking so i leave them at their default clocks, but what CPU would be good for Gaming
i play games such as "world of warcraft" etc any suggestions would be very much appreciated, thanks :) 

If not overclocking your best choice would be either i5-3570 (non-k) version or i5-3470, those are the best gaming CPUs with the best bang for the buck.
November 29, 2012 7:03:38 PM

it also seems fairly expensive and out of my budget since my budget is kinda tight £240-250 is all i got to spend if you got any other suggestions would be most appreciated :) 
Related resources
a b à CPUs
November 29, 2012 7:29:31 PM

ryan8989 said:
it also seems fairly expensive and out of my budget since my budget is kinda tight £240-250 is all i got to spend if you got any other suggestions would be most appreciated :) 

You can afford those with the Money you got???
November 29, 2012 7:33:28 PM

i need a full rig cause my rig is going to my brother and 240-250 is to build the computer i can afford the motherboard but taking into account the case/PSU etc i found a complete one for 300 but i can't afford :( 
!