Sign in with
Your question

No Bios and Windows loading screen on start up

Last response: in Systems
July 19, 2012 3:18:22 AM

Hello everyone, I have a pc with intel core 2 duo processor and intel dg41wv motherboard. Somedays before pc was running fine and now i turned my pc on, it is not showing any bios screen on start up and also no screen of windows xp loading, it directly jumps to desktop of windows xp. The only thing i do get on start up is the windows start up sound. It is so irritating because i do not know that pc is starting or not until i wont hear start up sound of windows xp. How can i get my bios screen flash and windows loading screen. Please help me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No Bios Screen
No Windows loading screen

Directly to desktop after sometime.
February 7, 2014 9:19:00 PM

gautamster said:
Hello everyone, I have a pc with intel core 2 duo processor and intel dg41wv motherboard. Somedays before pc was running fine and now i turned my pc on, it is not showing any bios screen on start up and also no screen of windows xp loading, it directly jumps to desktop of windows xp. The only thing i do get on start up is the windows start up sound. It is so irritating because i do not know that pc is starting or not until i wont hear start up sound of windows xp. How can i get my bios screen flash and windows loading screen. Please help me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No Bios Screen
No Windows loading screen

Directly to desktop after sometime.

m
l
Related resources
!