48 days of playtime ... gone

Some guy on my server deleted his character of 48 days of playtime because
he wanted the character to be female and he wanted to keep the name.

O.o

--
~ Cyde Weys ~

Mana du vortes, mana du vortes
Aeria gloris, aeria gloris
10 answers Last reply
More about days playtime gone

    NEVER....NEVER.....NEVER
    Would I delete my Character........ NEVER

    I cant believe that guy did that :(

    Cyde Weys wrote:
    > Some guy on my server deleted his character of 48 days of playtime because
    > he wanted the character to be female and he wanted to keep the name.
    >
    > O.o

    Hmm, sounds suspiciously like you're boggling at someone for being a
    roleplayer, Cyde! Surely not!?

    Cheers!
    David...

    "David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote:

    > Cyde Weys wrote:
    >> Some guy on my server deleted his character of 48 days of playtime because
    >> he wanted the character to be female and he wanted to keep the name.
    >>
    >> O.o
    >
    > Hmm, sounds suspiciously like you're boggling at someone for being a
    > roleplayer, Cyde! Surely not!?

    As we have been told before, Cyde isn't a roleplayer at all. And this
    friend of him who wants to name a female character the same as a male
    one is just sick!

    ChriSCNR

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (50) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (14) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    David Carson <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote in

    > Cyde Weys wrote:
    >> Some guy on my server deleted his character of 48 days of playtime
    >> because he wanted the character to be female and he wanted to keep
    >> the name.
    >>
    >> O.o
    >
    > Hmm, sounds suspiciously like you're boggling at someone for being a
    > roleplayer, Cyde! Surely not!?

    Roleplaying is one thing ... deleting that much hard work is quite another.

    --

    "Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote in

    > "David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote:

    >> Hmm, sounds suspiciously like you're boggling at someone for being a
    >> roleplayer, Cyde! Surely not!?
    >
    > As we have been told before, Cyde isn't a roleplayer at all.

    Whoever doth had said that? Verily.

    --

    Cyde Weys <cyde@umd.edu> wrote:

    >Roleplaying is one thing ... deleting that much hard work is quite another.

    It depends, really, on if you're in it for the destination, or the
    journey.

    --
    Exodus 22:18 can kiss my pagan ass
    www.lokari.net

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:22:16 +0200, "Christian Stauffer"
    <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> scribed into the ether:

    >"David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Cyde Weys wrote:
    >>> Some guy on my server deleted his character of 48 days of playtime because
    >>> he wanted the character to be female and he wanted to keep the name.
    >>>
    >>> O.o
    >>
    >> Hmm, sounds suspiciously like you're boggling at someone for being a
    >> roleplayer, Cyde! Surely not!?
    >
    >As we have been told before, Cyde isn't a roleplayer at all. And this
    >friend of him who wants to name a female character the same as a male
    >one is just sick!

    So you feel that people named "Pat" or "Terry" are just sick?

    "Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:
    > On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:22:16 +0200, "Christian Stauffer"
    > <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> scribed into the ether:
    >
    >>As we have been told before, Cyde isn't a roleplayer at all. And this
    >>friend of him who wants to name a female character the same as a male
    >>one is just sick!
    >
    > So you feel that people named "Pat" or "Terry" are just sick?

    No, I was referring to the "player run mail delivery" thread where
    someone stated Cyde wasn't a roleplayer. Just tried to be sarcastic :-)

    About names:
    Last saturday, when I created my new hunter alt, a guy called
    "doggyztyle" asked in general "can someone help me with a quest
    plz???????????" (he asked that every 2 minutes). I tried to explain
    him why I'm quite sure noone will help him, but I'm afraid he didn't
    get it :-)

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (50) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    Matt Frisch <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> stared blankly into
    space for a short while before writing:
    > On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:22:16 +0200, "Christian Stauffer"
    > <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> scribed into the ether:

    >>> Hmm, sounds suspiciously like you're boggling at someone for
    >>> being a roleplayer, Cyde! Surely not!?
    >>
    >> As we have been told before, Cyde isn't a roleplayer at all. And
    >> this
    >> friend of him who wants to name a female character the same as a
    >> male
    >> one is just sick!
    >
    > So you feel that people named "Pat" or "Terry" are just sick?

    Or Chris or Alex or or... And many "fantasy" names aren't gender
    specific either.

    --
    Doc
    Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

    Lokari wrote:
    > Cyde Weys <cyde@umd.edu> wrote:
    >
    > >Roleplaying is one thing ... deleting that much hard work is quite another.
    >
    > It depends, really, on if you're in it for the destination, or the
    > journey.

    Frankly right now both my destination and my journey are in Alterac
    Valley, and if I deleted my level 60 character I'd be a while before I
    could again participate in it.

Warcraft Games Servers Video Games