How to get windows to remember passwords and accounts?

When I first installed Win XP Home, it always asked me if I wanted (popup
window) windows to remember my password or account information as I surfed
sites. Accidentally, the check box in the lower corner for don't ask me
again was checked the last time I saw it. How do I reset this function so
the pop up window returns and begins remembering account information at my
request?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Captainhnj

Open Internet Explorer.