How to get windows to remember passwords and accounts?

When I first installed Win XP Home, it always asked me if I wanted (popup
window) windows to remember my password or account information as I surfed
sites. Accidentally, the check box in the lower corner for don't ask me
again was checked the last time I saw it. How do I reset this function so
the pop up window returns and begins remembering account information at my
request?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Captainhnj
1 answer Last reply
More about windows remember passwords accounts

    Open Internet Explorer.
    Clock Tools
    Click Internet Options
    Click Content tab
    Click AutoComplete button
    Make selections as desired.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Captainhnj" <Captainhnj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I first installed Win XP Home, it always asked me if I wanted (popup
    > window) windows to remember my password or account information as I surfed
    > sites. Accidentally, the check box in the lower corner for don't ask me
    > again was checked the last time I saw it. How do I reset this function so
    > the pop up window returns and begins remembering account information at my
    > request?
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Captainhnj

Configuration Customization Windows XP