FOURSOMES LOVE THE 20D !!!

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 16, 2005 11:56:48 PM

When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg

It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
mountain to cool off and take some pics.
I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
Even this guy was panting:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)

But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
Looks like they ran out of beer.

More about : foursomes love 20d

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 9:22:53 AM

>Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
>far better quality from your 20D. :p

Hey, why don't you try shooting off a mountaintop from 3000 feet to a
moving boat below while trying to hold the 20D and the 400 f/5.6L and
the 1.4x TC ... with one hand!

I said, "shooting off." Huh-uh-uh-uh-uh.

Here's a slightly more pornographic version.
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot2.jpg
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:06:06 AM

>Fishing?

I believe they call that "dropping trow."
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:15:00 AM

Annika1980 wrote:
> When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
>
> It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
> mountain to cool off and take some pics.
> I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
> Even this guy was panting:
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
> ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
>
> But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
> Looks like they ran out of beer.

Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
far better quality from your 20D. :p

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0533-1, 08/16/2005
Tested on: 8/16/2005 11:14:58 PM
August 18, 2005 12:07:30 AM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Fishing?
>
> I believe they call that "dropping trow."

Surprise! Your on Canon Camera!
August 18, 2005 1:37:43 AM

Well Bret, it's about time you used your camera to take some photos to
entertain the male photographers.

I would say that this was taken in Croatia, however the water is the wrong
colour. So, maybe US?

When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg

It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
mountain to cool off and take some pics.
I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
Even this guy was panting:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)

But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
Looks like they ran out of beer.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:45:55 AM

Matt Ion wrote:

> Annika1980 wrote:
> > When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
> > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
> >
> > It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
> > mountain to cool off and take some pics.
> > I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
> > Even this guy was panting:
> > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
> > ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
> >
> > But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
> > Looks like they ran out of beer.
>
> Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
> far better quality from your 20D. :p

You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

Colin D.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:45:56 AM

Colin D wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>>
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>> When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
>>> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
>>>
>>> It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
>>> mountain to cool off and take some pics.
>>> I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
>>> Even this guy was panting:
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
>>> ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
>>>
>>> But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
>>> Looks like they ran out of beer.
>>
>> Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
>> far better quality from your 20D. :p
>>
> You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

Fishing?

-Mike :-)
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:45:56 AM

Colin,
I saw it. I finally did!
There's no driver in the boat.
Marcel

"Colin D" <ColinD@killspam.127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> Matt Ion wrote:
> >
> > Annika1980 wrote:
> > > When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
> > > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
> > >
> > > It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
> > > mountain to cool off and take some pics.
> > > I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
> > > Even this guy was panting:
> > > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
> > > ("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
> > >
> > > But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
> > > Looks like they ran out of beer.
> >
> > Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
> > far better quality from your 20D. :p
> >
> You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat
>
> Colin D.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:45:57 AM

"Celcius" <cosmar@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Colin,
> I saw it. I finally did!
> There's no driver in the boat.
> Marcel

That's odd! I can see two drivers driving home ;-)

Steve
--
Milk floats, stainless steel sinks
Anonymous

Colin D wrote:

> Matt Ion wrote:
>
>>Annika1980 wrote:
>>
>>>When it's too hot to play golf, just take your foursome to the lake!
>>>http://members.aol.com/annika1980/toohot.jpg
>>>
>>>It was 100° when I left work this afternoon so I went up on the
>>>mountain to cool off and take some pics.
>>>I didn't stay long since it was still about 95° up there.
>>>Even this guy was panting:
>>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/47808461
>>>("Roadkill shot" taken out the car window w/400 5.6L + 1.4x TC.)
>>>
>>>But it looked even hotter down on the river below.
>>>Looks like they ran out of beer.
>>
>>Looks more like a cheap snapshot. Really, Brett, I've come to expect
>>far better quality from your 20D. :p
>>

> You missed it, too. Take a closer look at what's going on in the boat

I saw what's going on in the boat.

I was using the less colorful version of "tongue-in-cheek".

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0533-3, 08/17/2005
Tested on: 8/17/2005 11:11:04 PM