GTX 570 vs HD 7870

Shiny things happening in another place has got me really wondering...

How does the GTX 570 compare against the HD 7870 ; how good are the two cards and if uhm.. one of them can be get at a shiny price is it worth it?
6 answers Last reply
More about 7870
  1. HD 7870 beats a gtx 570 for sure look at this!

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/548?vs=518
  2. look at this i think that the gtx 570 beats the 7870 by price you can check this
  3. why does nobody mention how well the drivers work on either of these? Ivedone a little research into biulding my new computer to know that there is more to then the stats put on paper.
  4. qwertymatrix said:
    why does nobody mention how well the drivers work on either of these? Ivedone a little research into biulding my new computer to know that there is more to then the stats put on paper.

I heard the drivers for Nvidia is alot better than Ati (AMD) but, not a very big factor to consider.. I have a Radeon 7850 and I have not had any problems with the drivers
  5. qwertymatrix said:
    why does nobody mention how well the drivers work on either of these? Ivedone a little research into biulding my new computer to know that there is more to then the stats put on paper.

nvida are indeed a little faster upon release patch. But IMO (after beeing a customers of both brand) its should be only beeing taken in count upon a tie.

Some AMD hater make it apear worst then it is. The worst GPUs driver are for laptop user.

But well a 670gtx at 400$ is only 70$ more then a 7870 and totaly worth it if you can afford the price.
  6. only real issue with AMD drivers is crossfire support of new games. sometimes they just don't work until many months after the game is released.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx HD Graphics Product